InSitu Amazonia VIvarium for sale at Frogs Direct, the best vivarium for dart frogs ever!
We are very proud to offer the Amazonia Vivarium on our site, shipped to your door. InSitu ecosystems offers the absolute best terrariums on the market, especially made for dart frogs and other small insects or reptiles that thrive in a tropical environment.
- Choice of Glass or screen top
- Misting Holes Pre-Drilled
- Sliding Front Glass Doors
- Sloped Moat Style Basin Drains
- Ideal Venting
- Optional Black Alumilite Back Panel to Save on Weight
ALL BUILT RIGHT IN!!!
Aside from building your own vivarium, which will take you 5 + hours and $150+ in glass and supplies, your option of purchasing a standard brand vivarium with a light and fans, drilled glass top and sump, will easily put you in the same price range with a ‘hacked’ tank that cost hundreds. The InSitu Ecosystems vivaria are a far superior solution with seamless features that will help you regulate the micro environment. This truly is the ultimate vivarium for any small animal or rare plants. These homes offer major improvements over other competing products on the market. The owner, even went to South America to make sure he really understood the ecosystem, and tried to incorporate that philosophy into his builds. This is the full solution, check out the other products from InSitu if you don’t need lights or you want a taller tank for Obligates or Tree Frogs.
The Amazonia is the ultimate standalone vivarium package, and includes both our LED light hood and dual air circulation fans built in and ready to go. The Amazonia also includes all the foundational innovative features of the Selva Plus, including:
- Base and hood made from ABS thermoplastic (the same material LEGOs are made from)
- Sloped base deck and integrated drain/plumbing
- Door tracks with integrated ‘bumpers’ that create a seal and prevent fruit flies from escaping
- Annealed glass doors, light bay and rear vent cover
- Annealed glass sides and back
- Black powder-coated stainless steel screens
- Three pre-drilled misting head holes (with plugs) in front of the light bay
- Three drilled ‘starts’ for integrating additional misting heads behind the light bay
- Three adjustable front hood vents and adjustable rear vent
If you are interested in a taller vivarium, take a quick look at another fully featured InSitu Vivarium the Alto. All of the features of the Amazonia with the added foot of height.
Vivariums typically ship within 24 hours. However, depending on factory loading, they could take up to 4 business days to build and ship.
Made in the U.S.A.
Check out Troy Goldberg’s video on InSitu, and make sure to subscribe to his channel on Instagram and YouTube:
There are no reviews yet.