InSitu Ecosystems offer the finest Vivariums on the market today.
The Alto vivariums were created with dart frogs in mind, and solve a number of the issues facing the hobby such as escaping fruit flies and integrated fans. Great care was taken to help frog parents provide a perfect home, and the design really shows it.
You will not find another solution with beautifully seamless features such as low profile fans and lights, sliding glass front opening doors, venting, false bottom built in, drainage and misting holes pre-drilled in the glass cover. You will be as impressed as we are at how well InSitu has designed this tank. This tank would be best suited for frogs that like a little height or some smaller arboreal lizards.
If you’re looking for a taller vivarium option to increase your hardscaping and planting potential, the Alto is it. The enclosure stands at 36.75″ tall (including light canopy) and has the exact same footprint as our Amazonia (22.25″ wide x 17.5″ deep).
It is a complete standalone vivarium package and includes both our LED light system and dual air circulation fans built in and ready to go. Imagine the Amazonia stretched vertically, with some upgraded features to help with the increased height:
- The LED lens is now clear glass to allow deeper light penetration
- We’ve increased the voltage on the circulation system to create greater circulation capability. A potentiometer (dimmer) is also included to reduce the voltage in case you find that you prefer less airflow
- 2 door handles to allow easy opening and removal of the doors (standard 3″ handles can be changed out/customized to your preference)
- The composite back panel comes standard on the Alto, resulting in a weight reduction of 13 lbs (6kg)
- It is shipped in a wooden crate to prevent freight damage
Because of it’s size (and to ensure proper packing for safe delivery) the Alto must be shipped in a crate. There is an additional $45 deposit for shipping isolators that must be removed and returned. We include a pre-labeled box to simplify this process for you (the deposit is added to the shipping charge).
Vivariums typically ship within 24 hours. However, depending on factory loading, they could take up to 4 business days to build and ship.
Made in the U.S.A.