Our greenhouse cover provides optimal growing conditions for your indoor garden. Made from a durable, UV-resistant material, it’s designed to fit perfectly over standard 48″x18″x72″ bakers racks and protect the plants from pests, insects and everyday dirt.$99.99
Improved Design, Keep your enclosures damp longer
As reviewed on Aquarimax
These vents are of our very own design and will keep your enclosures damp longer than using mesh, cheesecloth, etc. They have been designed to remedy a few issues you see with most other vents. Our restrictor will do exactly that, restrict airflow if needed (sold separately as an add-on)
These vents come in a 2-inch hole diameter and 1 18th-inch hole diameter. See pictures and video for details.
Because we manufacture these ourselves there may be a 7-day lead time needed before they ship out. Please take this into consideration when placing your order
The Selva is our base-level vivarium and incorporates several innovative features:
- A base and canopy made from ABS thermoplastic (the same material LEGOs are made from)
- Sloped base deck and integrated drain/plumbing
- Door tracks with integrated ‘bumpers’ that create a seal and prevent fruit flies from escaping
- Annealed glass doors, light bay and rear vent cover
- Annealed glass sides and back
- Black powder-coated stainless steel screens
- Three pre-drilled misting head holes (with plugs) in front of the light bay
- Three adjustable front hood vents and adjustable rear vent
What differentiates the Selva from our other vivarium models is the hood: although it doesn’t allow for integrating our custom air circulation fans, it has a central light bay that can have either screening or glass installed (your choice), which makes it a great option for animals that need a little more outside air, ventilation or UVB.
Vivariums typically ship within 24 hours. However, depending on factory loading, they could take up to 4 business days to build and ship.
Made in the USA$245.00 – $265.00
If you’re looking for a taller vivarium option to increase your hardscaping and planting potential, the Alto is it. The enclosure stands at 36.75″ tall (including light canopy) and has the exact same footprint as our Amazonia (22.25″ wide x 17.5″ deep).
It is a complete standalone vivarium package and includes both our LED light system and dual air circulation fans built in and ready to go. Imagine the Amazonia stretched vertically, with some upgraded features to help with the increased height:
- The LED lens is now clear glass to allow deeper light penetration
- We’ve increased the voltage on the circulation system to create greater circulation capability. A potentiometer (dimmer) is also included to reduce the voltage in case you find that you prefer less airflow
- 2 door handles to allow easy opening and removal of the doors (standard 3″ handles can be changed out/customized to your preference)
- The composite back panel comes standard on the Alto, resulting in a weight reduction of 13 lbs (6kg)
- It is shipped in a wooden crate to prevent freight damage
Because of it’s size (and to ensure proper packing for safe delivery) the Alto must be shipped in a crate. There is an additional $45 deposit for shipping isolators that must be removed and returned. We include a pre-labeled box to simplify this process for you (the deposit is added to the shipping charge).$595.00