The Selva is our base-level vivarium and incorporates several innovative features:
- A base and canopy made from ABS thermoplastic (the same material LEGOs are made from)
- Sloped base deck and integrated drain/plumbing
- Door tracks with integrated ‘bumpers’ that create a seal and prevent fruit flies from escaping
- Annealed glass doors, light bay and rear vent cover
- Annealed glass sides and back
- Black powder-coated stainless steel screens
- Three pre-drilled misting head holes (with plugs) in front of the light bay
- Three adjustable front hood vents and adjustable rear vent
What differentiates the Selva from our other vivarium models is the hood: although it doesn’t allow for integrating our custom air circulation fans, it has a central light bay that can have either screening or glass installed (your choice), which makes it a great option for animals that need a little more outside air, ventilation or UVB.
Insitu Vivariums typically ship within 24 hours. However, depending on factory loading, they could take up to 4 business days to build and ship.
Made in the USA$265.00 – $295.00
The Mission golden-eyed tree frog or Amazon milk frog (Trachycephalus resinifictrix) is a medium to large sized species of arboreal frog native to the Amazon Rainforest in South America. It is sometimes referred to as the blue milk frog.
Available are USCB small juveniles at least 4 months out of the water, not tiny fresh babies. Eating 1/2″ crickets currently and appropriate for a fully planted, naturalistic tank set up now. If you need care advice, just ask.
10% discount applied to 4 or more.
Check Out Where We Live on a Map$79.99
- Shop by Vendor
- Apply to Vend and FAQ
- Shopping Cart