MistKing® V4.0 Ultimate System – DISCONTINUED
|Ultimate Misting System – 4th generation
This is the latest 4th generation Ultimate Misting System. Created based on most often ordered parts and feedback from our customers coupled with our constant thirst to do better.
Each version sold before had some major improvement that made it better than the previous. This time we tackled the improvement of the timer. It’s the brain controlling the misting system. We initially used a customized timer for our needs. It worked, yet had some operational issues and was susceptible to spikes and power outages. We felt we could improve. Problem was, there was nothing better available. It had to be made. Took a lot of funds, time, frustration and testing to create and develop a product from ground up with original software, logic, boards, displays and functionality.
You may also like
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
This Ultimate Value Misting System v4.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4″ tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625″ (5/8″) or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4″ fittings – our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action .
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4″ black opaque tubing
- 1/4″ Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 – with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- “T” connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- “L” connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.
- Reference manual
Ultimate System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles. Our misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized our dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.
We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars. Our misting systems come with instructions and push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.
(Select from drop downs on the right)
- By default this system comes with ST-24 Seconds Timer, but you can change your selection to either RCT-24 or HT-24 depending on your requirements.
- Screen top wedges are useful in installing misting assemblies into screen tops or cages. Not needed for solid surfaces that can be drilled like glass, acrylic, wood, etc. Perfectly sized with counter sunk holes and include mounting screws.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 in|
Product LocationGurnee, IL 60031, USA
We generally do not offer refunds unless the animal is delivered to a FedEx hub and picked up within one hour. If at that time the animal is deceased, the vendor will be required to refund payment. Other than that, we cannot guarantee proper care after delivery and any requests will be taken on a case by case basis. Please email email@example.com if you are not satisfied with the vendor resolution.